I guess some folks who are playing this have weather to whine about, but I don't. We had about 2 weeks of grey weather earlier in the month, and there WAS some whining going on then...because of how unusual that is. We usually have snow or an ice storm about once a winter...but not yet this year.
1. Winter: What do you think about it in general? Do you love it? Hate it? Or say, “meh – it’s just another season!” I really like winter. It's hot here for so much of the year that it's a welcome change, and I am loving seeing the tree limbs get ready to bud...
2. Footwear: Show us or tell us about your favorite winter shoes/boots. I haven't got any, which lets you know that I live in a place that doesn't really have a BIG WINTER per se. I do have some hiking boots that I wear in icy weather. I also wear them to ride the motorcycle and, of course, for any hiking that comes my way.
3. Discuss: Pedicures in winter – necessity or silly? I consider them a necessity, but I only have them about half the time.
4. Toasty toes: Whether you knit your own or buy them, tell us what socks keep your feet toasty warm! Again, pretty much any socks work down here. My problem is, I really don't like to wear socks, so I'm always getting chastised for not wearing socks on cold days. However...today I walked to work, so I'm dressed properly.
5. Driving me crazy: What do you wish the drivers around you would do to make travel during the winter months a little less nutty? Not drive! When it's really icy, things shut down. That means people should darn well stay inside, but they don't. Ugh.
BONUS: What’s the weather like out there? Share a picture so we can shiver or be jealous!